It would be an understatement to say that IVF treatment has brought a fascinating wave of hope and happiness in the lives of those couples who are having a hard time conceiving. However, this sure is a revolutionary development that has filled people's hearts with new desires by handing them the ability to have a baby. With a high success rate in pregnancy leading to a healthy baby, fertility specialists in India have undoubtedly become the foremost choice for couples facing sperm count issues, sperm mobility problems, Fallopian tubes blockage and similar problems hindering their way to have a little one.
IVF treatment is a commonly resorted solution by the experts and it works like a charm if all of its 4 steps are followed up properly. In the beginning, ovulation induction is carried out and then the search for egg follows it next in the line. Once the egg has been fetched, it is developed or fertilized under favorable conditions that are facilitated in a laboratory. After that, the embryo is put into the mother’s womb and there you go! All things considered; you’ll be a happy parent to an adorable baby incoming nine months!
This process is known as In vitro fertilization and it can be advantageous to you in the following ways:
- A solution for the greater good: Inability to conceive a child can be the fountainhead of major disappointments, fallouts, and despair among families. Whatever the reason is, be it the blockage of Fallopian tubes, low mobility of the sperms, or other reasons, IVF can be a positive solution to eradicate all of it with a better response. All of such prominent reasons will be taken care of during this treatment and the eggs will be provided with proper surroundings to fertilize and flourish in the laboratory itself.
- Applicability: Regardless of the reason that is not falling in the favor of your pregnancy, IVF treatments can be received by any couple. From people with fertility problems, genetic disorders, gay or lesbian couples, to people who have crossed their prime, it can the ultimate way to bring hope into their lives. Moreover, people get to cryopreserve the egg and sperm to be used in the coming time and can get pregnant as per their wish. You can even pay heed to IVF treatment video consultation facilities to be aware of the appropriate time and process that one can adopt to proceed with the same.
- Highly-effective treatment: Now bid adieu to the sinking heart every time you take a pregnancy test that comes out to be negative. IVF is proven to be successful most of the time when conducted with one embryo and transferring of frozen embryos in another cycle along with some aiding technique of reproduction. Although it might take more than one shot to work and you shall take the needed medical second opinion services in India before putting your faith into it. This treatment method can be tried again under more optimal situations to ensure its success if it fails in the first attempt.
- Choose the perfect embryos: This facility is a blessing in disguise for expecting parents who don’t want to pass down any genetic diseases and conditions to their child. In such cases, they can choose the embryo with perfect medical conditions as IVF treatment gives them an opportunity to test it for such abnormalities. Many clinics carry out thorough tests and medical screening to ensure that the embryo getting planted in the Mother is free from any alarming issues or genetic problems. The process of scrutinizing the embryo is known as pre-implantation medical screening.
- A better option to get rid of infertility issues: A lot of people try other fertility solutions like medications, intrauterine insemination, or many others before deciding to go with an IVF treatment. Under certain diagnoses, experts recommend IVF from the beginning and you wouldn’t have to waste your time and hard-earned money on something that isn’t even your match. From taking care of Fallopian tube problems, male infertility issues, to diminished ovarian reserves and more, a simple diagnosis will reveal the real cause hindering your way to being a parent. You can also take advantage of telemedicine services in India for seeking suggestions from the related experts who have prior experience in the same field.
All in all, IVF is the most-preferred reproductive technology that has led to higher success rates in couples trying to make their most desirable wish to come to life. However, thorough research before picking an IVF specialist for yourself is a must in order to eradicate any odds that might cause unsuccessful attempts of this treatment. With the higher technology comes to the burden of heavier cost but the favorable results that tag along this high-end treatment are definitely going to be worth your while.