1) Convenient – the patient can schedule a consultation during lunch break or pre/post work so they don’t need to take a day off from work. The patient can consult doctor through video or audio call from any place which gives them privacy and comfort. Most of the patients have an elder or a child at home and it becomes very tedious to take them along for doctor’s consultation but tele consultation help them consult the doctor from home and also save costs as they don’t have to arrange for expensive care giver for child or elder. The patient doesn’t need to travel all the way to India to clear their doubts.
2) Cost-effective – Tele consultation is cost effective as the patient doesn’t have to spend on transportation costs to reach the doctor. Large number of international patients travel to India for second opinion from Indian doctors and they can save substantial costs by seeking second opinion through video consultation.
3) Reduced travel or wait time – the patient doesn’t need to travel to India to consult the doctor which not only saves costs but also save precious time. Tele consultation also helps you save waiting time at the doctor’s clinic, which could be annoying going through the same old magazines.
4) Privacy assurance – Tele medicine complies with privacy laws in India and don’t share any details with third party. People have reservations speaking to doctors and sharing their medical history on Skype/Whats app but telemedicine provide patients with a safe and private medium to consult the doctor.
5) No chances of catching a new illness – Hospitals and doctors’ offices are filled with sick people. Although with state of art medical care there are very little chances but it is still possible to catch an illness from another patient in waiting lounge. Especially in current situation where world is facing pandemic - Covid 19, its much safer option to consult the doctor from the safety and comfort of your home.
6) Access to specialists – most of the times specialists/super specialists are not available in your region and you need to travel to India for their opinion. Although they can’t treat all conditions through video consultation but they can manage wide variety of problems. When one is facing serious health issues, the patient should consult the best, not the closest.
Behaviour is very good of all staff.
Really made by health journey in India seamless.
Great Support from Team Vanya Health
Vishal was very helpful throughout my journey