Looking at the dilemma of the patients in finding the right hospital for themselves, VanyaHealth has taken it upon itself to inform them about the top orthopedic hospitals in India. Here is the list given below that will take you through it:
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai: Established in 2006, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai is a multi-specialty hospital and it has successfully conducted over 1668 joint replacement surgeries, 4753 arthroscopic surgeries, and 1864 spine surgeries. Its orthopedic department has achieved excellence in various orthobiologic techniques such as Autologous chondrocytes for the repair of articular cartilage, Autologous osteoblasts and stem cells for bone repair in avascular necrosis, and Platelet Rich Plasma for musculotendinous problems
- Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon: Founded in 2009, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon is a super specialty hospital that is known as one of the largest medical institutions in the private sector, visited by the highest number of patients from all over the world. It facilitates the treatment of world-class standards with minimal invasion and fast recovery. With a team of the best orthopedic surgeons in India offering the best solutions for total and tunicondylar knee replacement, hip resurfacing, hip replacement surgery, and replacement of shoulder and elbow joints, it has become a preferred choice for patients.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi: This hospital is known to be one of the biggest medical facilities in the private sector that serves plenty of patients all over the world. It adopts such treatment techniques that match the international standards with a team excelling at various replacement and treatment processes.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata: Started in 2003, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata has acquired a position as one of the top orthopedic hospitals in India consistently for several years. There are various complex procedures that are regularly performed here with the help of specialized doctors known for the best orthopedic treatment in India.
- Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai: As a multi-specialty hospital Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai was founded in 1950. The orthopedic team available at Nanavati Hospital holds years of experience in treating musculoskeletal conditions by fulfilling complete protocol conditions that include the detailed diagnostic assessment, effective treatment approach towards it, various surgical procedures, post-operative care and guidance, and quick rehabilitation program. The team of doctors available here tends to all kinds of routines as well as complicated conditions that include the management of fractures, minimally invasive spine, total knee replacement, hip replacement, replacement surgery of the shoulder, bone tumor surgery etc. It’s every treatment unit is well-equipped with advanced infrastructure that offers greater safety standards and operating theatres with modern technology.
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai: Global Hospitals, Mumbai came into existence in 1996 and it is associated and is a part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd. which is one of the largest integrated private institutions known for healthcare with a network of around 22 hospitals. Parkway Pantai provides more than 4,000 beds all over Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China, and Vietnam.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi: Established in 1989, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi is known as one of the top orthopedic hospitals in India filled with the most advanced and latest diagnostic devices such as 256 Slice CT Angio, 3.0 Tesla digital broadband MRI, Cath Labs with electrophysiology navigation and a flat panel C-Arm detector. Whenever you want to consult an orthopedic doctor in India, this is your place to do so. This hospital regularly performs complex procedures with a speedy recovery and helping of joint replacement surgeries, articular surface replacement surgery, foot and ankle surgery, traumatic orthopedic surgery, spine surgery, and others.
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai: Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai holds a department that is armed with modern cutting-edge equipment that helps in the accurate diagnosis and precision in the treatment planning of the patients. Its team is trained in handling the most complex procedures and it can ensure high-speed recovery and healing.
- Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi: Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi is NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India. It treats over 200,000 patients coming from 55 countries every year by offering high-quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Shalby Hospitals, Ahmedabad: Shalby Hospitals is an Indian organization that was established in Ahmedabad as a joint replacement center in 1994 by Dr. Vikram Shah. Shalby as one of the top orthopedic hospitals in India today runs a chain of 11 multi-specialty hospitals in Jaipur, Surat, Ahmedabad, Vapi, Indore, Jabalpur, and Mohali.
If you want to discover any of the hospitals that are the best for your orthopedic needs, then Vanya Health as a medical tourism company in India will help you find out the best choice for you from the top orthopedic hospitals in India. With feasible rates and easy procedures, you can recover easily without any hassle.